Thursday, May 3, 2007

visiting cards


I got today.



the name is so similarly expressed somehow “wŭ maỲ” or. me broke one off, with the after-spoken.
there my Chinese teacher can help me. she got today presented and starting from next week Monday tomorrow and Thursday evening me that will Chinese teach. (the poorest!).

actually I wanted to present proudly my bicycle here. but none found in my size. no chance. saddle and steering wheel let test run in the supermarket (that was a fun, for the Chinese) make specially high. but fiddle everything nothing brought. and in vain 300rmb on the head to strike I did not want then nevertheless. the colleagues do not know also, where there could be larger.
but today mean boss angehauen wg. driving licence. he means, if goes through that my company pays, then wird's also more simply to argue a car.

weather is well bearable today. times see, wenn's like that on Saturday to also be should, perhaps then I will drive with the bus to shanghai. fakemarket! need turnschuhe… and few polos.

No comments: