Thursday, May 3, 2007

afterwards


32°, cloudy to covers, damp

the taifun is abgezwischert. much storm and move here. but otherwise probably nix bad. in shanghai the water up to the knöcheln and humans stood are around probably live come. a bretterbude fell down.
here stand few advertisement-describe krum.
are evenly straight times on the balcony. the damp heat took almost the breath to me.
it had actually thought that I go shopping possibly today the most necessary. are however not safe me whether einkaufsmalls today on have. gerüchteweise already. but I cannot make clear to the taxifahrer also, where I want. and today a driver ABC hedges seems to me then nevertheless exaggerated.
well, then Wednesday times the situation checken.
tomorrow morning geht's to shanghai national airport. from there after changsha. for one afternoon. sales meeting. Tuesday again back. so quatsch. but at least the hotel should be class.
afterwards again to shihui plaza! thus the mickrige purchase opportunity calls itself. I saw from the outside that there is also a kitchen there. times look. no cutlery has here. but those will probably have a few stäbchen. folds completely well with the stäbchen. in the cafeteria of fork on stäbchen umgeswitcht. but if one does to rice before to the meat with sauce, then he falls apart. then goes nix more with stäbchen. a sticking into snatch, into the sauce tunken thus always break and directly down thereby! eat then klappt's also with.

in the pictures of Saturday one sees that I live in a new building-quarter in sip (suzhou industrial park). has which of (hochklassigen) diskbuilt. but that is the last word for “good” and expensive lives here. rather near to my work. work bus will continue here now probably specially for me. times see, ob's folds. those stretches is nearly too short for taxi.
however consider, whether I make real with the bicycle, or an electrical bicycle. is here the racer! one sees scooters with petrol engines as not at all good here as. received probably for the city no permission because of air. wheel-drive with the heat? well, times look. me will times ask around. go also always times few coworker back to Germany. perhaps one drop there favorably with. although the bicycles to be again already very low-priced are. “mountainbikes giant out taiwan costs here with everything drum and to probably around the 500€. is not worth however, there after one week geklaut. me in the model “will concentrate flying deaf” or “sea gull”. again starting from ~200rmb. one says.

No comments: