Thursday, May 3, 2007

introduction

30°, very windy, sometimes move, very stifling

around 10 from tim wang, the broker, in the hotel one fetched. now I sit in the dwelling and feel naturally still a little strange. there in principle Internet is not, but actually. a stromkabel is missing. the before inhabitant probably carried forward. one promised me that a new is brought tomorrow. see well, times.
exactly the same with the tv-map. has in the bedroom sow tv. naturally with cracked, falsified pay tv map. but straight does not funzt. as far as I understood, are these boxes at the telephone network/Internet wg. verification, or so. and now there is to be any virus in the tv-box. (probably coding/decoding, as with premiere… admits only none was changed for the tv-station at that time). now' s gives first times ‚only' cable tv. Chinese stop. but on cctv9' s gives English realigns. and on cctv5 much sport. also federal league. gerüchteweise also federal league live. give on Sunday of target lautern against schalke live. see times….new pay tv map for more international tv is to give' s also tomorrow. (I assume that ‚' in reality ‚' is called sometime or never tomorrow).

in housing delivery an after participated sales manager. I am to contact that, if' s gave any problem („and those come… “). recent type from Austria. everything explained to me and showed, where I mean electricity bill, my telephone, my water etc. pay can. where I harsh-come drinking water etc. am with me still a little here in the quarter rumgefahren, in order me the bank and government office centers to show.
' s made completely good. is somehow independent and cared for here the foreign inhabitants/customers. thus, if their times contact needs to the housing agent….I have the visiting card. he speaks also well Chinese.

wanted to know, what actually costs so my dwelling. so between 5000-6000 rmb. thus approx. 500-600€. ok, heap money.
now I know also, hardly Chinese live why here (I did not see so many humans here anyway yet. if, then very well paid! sales manager said which of normal average salaries of ~1300rmb! with it in office. a woman employee, who could English, would get 2000rmb. there one lives here naturally with German content very privileged. (above all, if the company pays the dwelling).

here a few first pictures… become times all pictures sometime somewhere in the Internet placing. you get then one left…



after 8 meet to me then slowly the cash went out. has in the time believe it or not approx. 300 rmb on the head gehauen…
thus supply had ago. around hits a corner is a bank, which clear-comes with German kinds of hitting a corner. is not everywhere like that. (own experience out shanghai).
now, in the dwelling were still two ayis (“ayi” - „aunt “), which made more or less clean. (rather less, one will probably procure business to me over' s). ok, a problem, those are not to continue stop alone here,…
tja, when I came again….the bude was eliminated….nee! quatsch!! fun!!
the ladies were finished….and wanted to have gone already long, could not however not, since the housing door is to be opened also from the outside without keys. i.e. they sat there thus so long, in order to wait for me, so that I can close then the door from the inside. … however I find the poorest good that they remembered.
the week has I the last two spent themselves „mirrors “down-loaded. those I will do myself now instead of Internet.

move falls horizontally. wind is rather strong. but the cyclists drive still… cannot thus *so* badly not be…
evenly they said in to watch television that it is to become still a little worse probably tomorrow. are waiting times.
has hardly which in the house to to eat. but around seems a mini market hits a corner to be. there' s probably which ‚on the hand' will give…

ok, wanted to see nevertheless times a genuine taifun… and in addition had I hunger. there was nevertheless such a small market with kitchen down. TC, I dare myself raus? obviously!
after exactly one second my small knirps umbrella was broken. peng, inverted and two strive broken. : -)
naja, one can buy in addition. but was not worthwhile oneself somehow. because market had made straight too. super! umbrella in vain sacrificed. are then to a completely small shop, was directly in sew. assortment as at a German refuels. before loud hunger grind first times a few chips and few doses a beer bought.
24rmb. prost!

No comments: