Thursday, May 3, 2007

teacher

weather like always, also times blue sky. to some extent to bear heat today

has today times the personnel department angehauen because of Chinese to learn. those procure to me a teacher, I are to only clarify, who pays.
teachers cost in such a way around the 25-50rmb grant. are students of the local university.
for the money do not make I paper war with my company. that pay I.
they will present to me “few” and I are “to select itself” one. as on the slave market. they, I mean am to select myself that, which is me at the sympatischsten. see well, times…
went to me yesterday completely beautifully on the bag to be able to ask nothing.
has a beginning he language course of pons. with CD, so that one receives at least one feeling for the discussion. I sag' you: forget it! already the thing has in hits a corner thrown after a chapter. the simplest syllables are unpronounceable for me. and actually does not fall me sowas heavily… *frust*

Saturday must (!) open OF China, account to the bank. for my travel expenses. whether which becomes?

No comments: