Thursday, May 3, 2007

first day


sunny, 35°, felt 40° with determines 101%-Luftfeuchtigkeit. goes however probably still more…!

was already times in May in the work and knew wo's goes.
exactly, “knew”, because meanwhile the whole department is not from the work taken off and specially vacates nearly at the “other one ends to the city” rented… one to me anything had only said. naja, then somehow a description into the hand continue to get and with the taxi. there giant bürokomplex, but without sign.
one “bewacherin” addressed and to my firm document of identification pointed. “, there in the back directly” (on Chinese). clearly, there was only nix!
again back. still handy number of a Chinese colleague had. that I called and then the telephone of the woman into the hand pressed… am enough talk short sense: it had at all no notion.
colleague came then with the taxi to me and me the correct away showed.
so, it let note equal me:



everything clearly?!
;-)

notebook gab's also directly, but still without entrance to the Chinese firm net. me then in Germany in-selected, in order to be able to work somehow at least a little. in choice went granting approx. 1.5… then had I first mails on the computer. if stop is longer away, so half around the world.

otherwise completely good beginning… is contently… Monday right after changsha, sales meeting with high Mr. (European). my boss meant that it will probably go then in the evening into one karaoke bar. see well, times!

yesterday night at all no eye added! I do not have partout to sleep read there could, now am I k.o and go directly to bed to half sieved. hopefully I have tomorrow then the correct rhythm.

No comments: