Thursday, May 3, 2007

lin left


… could make I driver straight still understandable for the taxi. it thought directly, I could do Chinese and me vollgequatscht. when then from me nix more came, he probably meant: such an arrogant foreigner.

that is the name of the neighborhood center around the something further hits a corner here. a few small shops and this week gibt's completely many small conditions the freshly made eat there offer.



first gab's mirror-image-eat with meat, then dumplings (tortelliniähnlich, without sauce), baked crabs and to the conclusion paste with spinach in oil roasted. everything very much lecker!

I was always examined, which the foreigner buys in such a way. and above all as it eats. well, ob's with the stäbchen folds? oh, he can. and all thanked you beautifully, if I then times up to order it (with fumble) created. because the Chinese actually does not worry about queues or the like. there from the rear times strongly one presses. would be nevertheless laughed, if one could not itself times evenly at ten people vorbeidrängeln. and all try that. but in the league I can along-play also well.
no problem.
then I could up-say even once again learned sentence to mine. “which costs that?”. geil, he had understood, believes me genuinly I. me equal vollgequatscht. only I understood again nix, until me mine showed drängelnachbar a 10rmb-schein. ok, everything clearly! was also most expensive. I believe that have me abgezockt… well, all the same. fullly for 20rmb.

in the company they planned to teach to me each day a new sentence which I will need… find I class.

No comments: