Thursday, May 3, 2007

lion castle

… is called here around hits a corner a restaurant/bar. there I was yesterday with a colleague. giant-load and completely chick. none chinakitsch.

by Germans and has Swiss manager was probably opened. there gives also shred with pommes and in such a way things and brewed beer! lecker! and expensively! for Chinese conditions. the public looked like something “upper class”. but only something. and the mandatory philipino bound. had a few minutes to wait on the colleagues and, as usual, directly times to bar placed itself. they looked all completely amusingly. load was well visited, but nobody, except me, stood to bar. isn't so usual perhaps?

equivalent times a few wheat (!) gepitcht. then with my new proudly, my bicycle, home. watch out for traffic! ohje.

first times directly brake shoes lost. could it however again in-collect. one finds quality not directly at first attempt in China. well, on weekend then times my bicycle with daylight examine and everything on bolt. probably-whitish times first little 'tools " in the supermarket procure.

yesterday second grants Chinese had. disaster. this discussion. for central Europeans probably a thing of the impossibility. for me in any case.

teacher was nevertheless completely content with me (me unexplainably). but break to me fully one off thereby. only hiss and kraechzen. only minimum differences in the discussion, equal another word. not the correct clay/tone met, equal completely different meaning.

if you e.g. express any word in English to some extent badly, yours understands you opposite nevertheless. (think thereby of the German discussion in the English… hihi). but the Chinese do not understand you then any longer, because you from their understanding only quatsch (last already times a success!) tell. or it is not recognized times as Chinese. : -)

are genuinly something frustrated. not times the simplest hires say to be able, is genuinly shits. after three weeks I cannot say to the taxifahrer correctly yet, where I live. genuinly something has pitch with my address, the full tongue crusher! there gibt's simpler street names.

straight sms of mine relocation managers get whether mine would still go sow tv. yesterday also of colleagues it belongs that it will not function with them. I am to let the map exchange nevertheless times again.

I did not notice yet at all. there one sees times, how watch television here me interested. from where also?! I looked nevertheless always so gladly in Germany. if one believes, 9live or super rtl is trash, Chinese or philipinisches tv toppen of everything! here I am glad that I do not understand anything; -)

so, times again to my favourite topic: eat. I find it nevertheless funny, if it becomes the Chinese too bloed, their to rice with the staebchen aufzupicken, then also a fork take. do not in place of myself I thus alone so stupidly. and piece meat is also gladly times cut, so correctly with measurer and fork. today seen. nix more also between the staebchen wedge, head down, meat high and then abbeissen. separate now also into “western style”

colleague of me wants to drive possibly next weekend to shanghai, on the material market. 5meter to buy and thus then the cutter, suit or trousers or shirts or or or make leave. wenn's so far to be should, then I probably go along. very much geil. I cannot differentiate unfortunately times silk from polyester… only became it there me probably loosely to abzocken.

naja, auf'm fakemarket in shanghai I know that everything is falsified. but the quality is partly nevertheless amazingly good. 10% by the entrance price seem to be a good price. say the Chinese colleagues. maximally 15. that will become then a geschacher… amis to pay allegedly each price and be pleased itself still thereby. but makes praise broken. the entrance price seems already risen, for which still act. if one can believe current thread in the Internet. there become the latter praise, which one reached, regularly geposted. orientation for newcomers.

straight wars I of our secretary a cup become green to dte brought. (to her see, also at the umlauts, I make a straight easy time-out in the office).

in former times coffee-addicted been in the office. here gibts nix, except water. and stop dte. bring along. have however nix, thus wars I so, somehow.

times again 'ne round ice cream must jump let. 3yuan for magnum, hihi…

No comments: