Thursday, May 3, 2007

account

today with the bank OF China an account opens. went amazingly easily. first times ingenious opening times. *jeden* day up!
giant queue at the switches. am I to there now employ myself, or which? afterwards do I stand a half grant on, in order to then notice that mine does not understand me opposite?
at another switch, where no humans lined up (?) I asked then in English, where and how I an account open can. the lady pressed me then a form into the hand that I am to fill out. class, on Chinese. it made then. only to mine passport wanted to see and telephone number and residence. then I had with the whole stuff then nevertheless to the long queue. went however quickly. before me 3 people have in each case euro deposited and not like that few. how come at euro?
after a half had I grant my account, with automat map and pin which I select itself could. i.e. I had to enter it several times and then had my map the pin, which I wanted. practically!

weather was today mörderisch. wanted actually directly thereafter into the city. but was completely schwummrig me from the heat. are then first times again after-live. in the afternoon then nevertheless times into the city center kutschiert.
a heap pictures, you made for you up
www.tomatenmark.de
to look at can. Design is not sophisticated yet. but imprints for first wird's are probably enough. in order to follow also all requests to show a few pictures.
:-)))
are not on remote controlled tourist route here, but work to.

No comments: