Thursday, May 3, 2007

feng huang


… is called my bicycle. “phönix”!
was this evening bicycle buy. is also not much larger, than the other mini bikes. but the saddle seaweeds look here somewhat more substantially, so that I dare to leave this somewhat further outside. first they showed me “to send” the new wheels. but that was not all anything. when I wanted to give up, they showed me such a classical Chinese bicycle. class. technology of annodazumal. no correct brake etc.
well, that had now ago! 445rmb with basket and closed.
completely relaxed with flowing move after-live geradelt and was pleased like a small child. nix gear shift etc. and nevertheless mostly faster than the e-mobile. but move with is nix with brake, watch out!
but I feel “free” now!




interesting thing today experiences. me a colleague wanted to show on the map, where bicycle-loaded is. I asked it to note me the road please in Chinese characters. was not so simple at all for it, because on the map the names stood in the lateinisierten version. and the syllables are not to be translated then so easily into characters. probably gives over 50.000 characters, and also different for the same “clay/tone”. he did not know then, which was to be used characters now. only after he had asked some colleagues, who were not also, it could note me it. interesting. the Chinese calmed thus also so their difficulties down with their writing/language…. hab's then does not use however at all, because before stepped out of taxi and then walked.

No comments: