Thursday, May 3, 2007

trip

so, today to some extent was the weather, so that it was enough for a little bicycle-driven.
3,5 grants through suzhou. so approximate direction to a park stamped. city center of suzhou is not more or less rectangular developed, there can one so fast proceed itself. if one does not know so completely nevertheless any longer, where one is, one can drive on simply. any large road comes then already. one regains those then also in the map.

much seen.
partly into quarter came, where I did not dare then any longer to unpack my digi cam. very ärmlich and dirty. I was noticeable, like a multicolored dog. or stop like a long nose. wanted few imprints secretly nevertheless make, from the people. but those angestarrt in such a way me everything that I could make no pictures from those then. would have been too remarkable.
otherwise been in a beautiful garden. “the humble administrator's guards” such a quatschname. was completely nice, but has me not from the socks gehauen now.

on that away after-live me a smaller young, sitting on one e-mobilely, driven from his nut/mother, addressed: “hello, what's your name?” that was perhaps 4 years old. seems English here much “hipp”. the older can do it hardly, send probably however its children on private to English-train. who ascended with China at the start to also be correctly far in front wants, needs English. completely clearly. becomes also immediately apparent at the content.

sometimes I will run by in with “hello!” responded. simply so. nix with quatschen, but simply only nicely greeting. (no, no small Chineses!)

had a little bammel before traffic. anarchy is still arranged opposite what happens here. equivalent times an accident seen, is such a small “tucktuck” (as are actually called in China?) fallen down. probably completely beautifully pain did.
my strategy: always just as slowly drive, as the Chinese. always afterwards-drive the Chinese, who knows, wann's is safe. bell use.
here all look only forward. thus: if everyone looks forward, then also it does not look custom one whether behind one one is. simply turn, or trace change. makes nevertheless nix. behind me it sees nevertheless that I turn! where is the problem?! behind me, where he drives, not I am nevertheless to look… the problem am only: drive two next to each other and none look to the side, but only forward… ohje…

afterwards still a little Chinese learn and which to cook. I make, to eat go have alone still none worth. maps in Chinese…

No comments: