Thursday, May 3, 2007

dwelling

34°, covered, stifling, looks like to move

this morning me looked at two dwellings.
the one was nix. too small.
the other completely ok. May sonnets with guest room, bedroom, living room (right after the housing door as in America), kitchen for liliputaner, small bath, balcony. full-equipped. two televisions, air condition, water donor, dvd, Internet.
12 stick. approx. 50qm.
I will take those. for 5 months a good choice. Saturday is introduction, then gibts a few pictures.

today arrived my office stuff from Germany. not yet there my klammotten, which were loose-sent one week in former times, is. strangely, probably still hang in the tariff. there nothing at all special is in it, except few bottles a wine. those will probably have gegönnt themselves the zöllner, and do not look now any longer, where the cardboards actually are…

this evening I have correctly hunger. however (still) no desire has, into the city too dackeln. for it still so much has time. in the hotel will eat.
although I at noon today already ate in the cafeteria. in vain and lecker, really.

taxi-fahrer has today correctly rausgegeben.

No comments: