Thursday, May 3, 2007

sport-look


an ingenious found Internet-served. there one can let German television broadcasts take up and then via Internet look at oneself. very much class.
now one could think, what is to watch television I in China with German. is actually correct, but to release so correctly I cannot yet and sport-look would like I nevertheless completely gladly to then see. live radio has via Internet and yesterday came Bavarian against Bavaria in the Chinese to watch television live. but nothing goes over sport-looks. this morning looked at.
has here over 80 (!) channels, but *alle* shits! except sometimes Germans and stop waves cctv5 with football. otherwise you can forget everything here! or does someone want to do itself 'philipino klasik " (sic)?
owing to ingenious DSL connection yesterday “sin town center” down-loaded. this evening then again the e-book-expenditure of the “mirror”. although I last the two yet at all did not spend read. but at the laptop is not read as beautifully, as a genuine magazine in the hand.

regard me as a room stool, but today I go paying my phone bill only to the bank. otherwise I remain in my cool dwelling. outside it is hardly to be borne, finds I (!). gives few, those find that to class, but I do not need this damp heat.

afterwards try times my washing machine out. I brought shirts yesterday to the cleaning. iron nevertheless here on and ayi have I (still) do not catch not.

can help their me times with the program to select…



if someone means now, after two weeks first time the washing machine start…? nee, before I in the apartment pulled, again to wash leave everything in the hotel. and to the calming: I have enough thereby. but slowly times my supply could come from Germany. hangs still in the tariff. forwarding business could move also times more! now takes over 3 1/2 weeks.

No comments: