Friday, April 6, 2007

arrival

so, has few to grant slept… was completely beautiful k.o.
brutally damp-hot here, sowas I did not experience yet.

at shanghai arrived good. my luggage came nearly as the first on' s bound.
form for health delivered, that was not times looked at. I wanted to cough to me then nevertheless tricks from fun a little, but. I believe, with which is not to spassen. also delivered, there I did not know customs declaration whether I should not indicate laptop… have those interested, although I had times noted' s. then they wanted to know, what in my aluminum suit-case is („business stuff “!) and which in my large aluminum crate („clothes and of shoes “!). o.k. „welcome ton China “(none clean-looked). giant trolley did not interest at all.

collection folded super. one was there, with a sign. me equal eingesackt. with me still another Chinese trainee from Berlin was fetched. it will remain into suzhou a half year. we delivered it somewhere then in suzhou in one compound, where it will live in one wg.
he spoke genuinly super German, after four years Germany… so people with us used, there also still industrial engineer. that makes career in China…

I was driven then into the hotel „gloria “. completely o.k., but nothing special. air conditioning runs full pulle.
apparent is reserved for six nights. ok, then I probably end next week mine appartment (or whatever) to refer to be able.

on the room I gekriegt a little the crisis (probably because of the fatigue). had genuinly a small through trailer.
now' s again to some extent goes. tries to sleep directly again, in order jet-lay to loose-will.

in all other respects do I have the room number “444”, how was again with to misfortune-pay?

if their that everything to read here can do then to' s in the hotel also an Internet connection will give. (30Y on the day, 3€)

directly goes to me akku out… and which I determine? the battery charger notebooks has “greases” plugs. that does not fit here… equivalent times rezeption called. those bring an adapter. times sees, what costs…?!

ah, now I see also that one can change the time here in the Web log… great.
but I thought, here am we six grant (so is it also) with the time belt attitudes am it however here ahead seven grant? probably is because of the summer time in Europe?!
thus, for the moment there six grants ahead. can you you that notice?

No comments: