Friday, March 16, 2007

last inoculation

straight my last inoculation does not have fetched… a Japanese enze. .irgendwas… notion…
also my radiograph of my lung. there everything is correct.
today the situation wanted to checken, to be made as wir's with my post office with my father, when it does not take over my car etc. was however probably its/our day. megathird gave from cheerful sky. it will's now nevertheless not. naja, I log out the car stop and subordinate it with frauke. this week to still sell is too stressig me.
TC, post office becomes then so a thing. but a friend of me possibly pulls at short notice into my dwelling. then it can forward to me things. on an application to forward mail of the post office I do not rely, once and never again!

still meet to 3, then geht' loosely!!

No comments: