Tuesday, February 6, 2007

winterklamotten

to even was frauke there…
we arranged a few things, which the forwarding business is to carry forward first. as said, I may send 50kg ahead…
klamotten, I for the moment do not need… ersatzanzüge and stop winterklamotten. a few pictures and memories. also my Italian “coffee machine”, so'n thing: down water, above coffee, all this for the stove and do not wait… makes still the best coffee, need so a super duper machine (those genuinly only noise makes).
:-)

if frauke had not been thereby, I would have probably today a “moral” gotten… (see also “Sundays”).
all' the things on a heap…
am not nevertheless much verwurzelt here… that I times for longer would leave, but soooo far, completely different league…?!
naja, also a chance is, personally hopes I much from it to profit. career-moderately it will probably not bring me very forward soooo. but use naturally the possibility, which offers my company to me. is also not “in a forced manner” separate completely clearly by me floated, on my desire…
you read my doubts…?!
a comment meant here that he similarly was, and then became nevertheless completely good.
that expects (or expect?) I also

No comments: