Sunday, November 5, 2006

flower pension

thus… straight from Freiburg back came.
my loved to balcony-plant too frauke brought yesterday. she will plant my on her terrace to maintain. there already is a half jungle. here are my plant well waived.
in the evening then still auf's weinfest to schwabentor… many well-known met. went then nevertheless too long and violently. no more could not go back to Karlsruhe… uff.
:-)

actually my dwelling had advertised, around it for the time under letting. now I decided however differently: the dwelling will let stand empty. no desire has to let someone live stranger in my dwelling. a buddy, or so? ok! but not someone, which I do not know at all.
give away much money thereby, but I would not have a good feeling thereby…
so I have also a genuine homebase if I should be job-moderately times in Germany…

No comments: